Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: RaeLynn offline

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love eggnog when done right. Here we have Shenendoah brands for dairy products. Mike loves their buttermilk, but I like the eggnog. I think I have had Bordens too.

    I had this really great drink at one of the Xmas parties I wenbt to. It was called a pomegranate (sp?) fizz martini. It was so good. Could barely taste the alcohol.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep Norm, I use Bordens YUMMY!!! I also really like Braums have you tried theres?

    Pomegranate is all the rage right now that and Goja berry...Celestial Seasonings makes a lovely Goja Berry/Pomegranate tea!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •